Transactions accessible through ATM:
1. cash withdrawal;
2. cash contribution;
3. transfers from one card to another card inside the Bank; and to current and deposit accounts;
4. transfer from current account to card and from deposit to card;
5. transfers to Visa payment card of any Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6. Connection to Internet-Banking System Online VTB;
7. SMS connection – transaction notification;
8. payment of services of mobile phone operators, cable television, telephony, Internet service providers;
9. PIN-code change.
All holders of payment cards of Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) can receive cash in ATMs of the banks, which enter VTB Group* in the CIS countries at the rates established by VTB Bank in Kazakhstan.
*Russia – VTB Bank24 CJSC, Georgia - VTB Bank JSC (Georgia), Armenia - VTB Bank CJSC (Armenia), Azerbaijan – VTB Bank OJSC (Azerbaijan), Belarus – VTB Bank JSC (Belarus)