Welcome to the official Internet page of the Bank’s compliance-controller.
The exclusive powers of the compliance-controller include control over implementation of the compliance-risk management policy, execution of the functions related to counteraction of the legitimization of the proceeds of crime and the financing of terrorism as well as minimization of expenses (losses) occurring as a result of failure to meet the requirements of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including the regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The compliance-controller is appointed by the Bank’s Board of Directors and he has an independent status at execution of his functions on the compliance-risk management.
Anybody has the right to apply to the compliance-controller if the following comes to you knowledge:
- Facts of the Bank’s or the Bank employee’s failure to meet the provisions of the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including the regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Facts of corruption offences with participation of the Bank’s employees;
- Facts of illegal disclosure of the bank secret;
- Conflict of interests with the Bank’s employees participation;
- Breach of ethic standards you face when applying to the Bank.
In order to forward a message to the compliance-controller you can use the form “Authorized application”. To use this form you should click link “Authorized application” below. Such application will be obligatorily considered and taken into consideration by the compliance-controller.
If you prefer not to specify your personal data, you have the right to forward anonymous message by using the form “Anonymous application”. In this case the compliance-controller reserves the right to accept the anonymous applications for consideration.Authorized application