CONTACT Payment System
CONTACT is the first Russian money transfer system operating in the market since 1999. Operator of the CONTACT system is NCO Rapida LLC.
Using the CONTACT system in the branches of VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) you can quickly and inexpensively send money transfers through a simplified procedure, without opening an account:
· worldwide - Kazakhstan, Russia, countries of near and far abroad - totally over 170 countries;
· in Russian rubles, United States dollars and euros;
· delivery speed: in real-time mode. Transfer time depends on the difference of time zones between sending point and receiving point, as well as on working hours of the beneficiary bank;
· SMS-informing of the sender about the current status of money transfer to the mobile phone number;
· No-address payment – transfer can be received in any point of CONTACT in Kazakhstan, Russia and countries of near abroad.
Tariffs for money transfers through the CONTACT Payment System to the following countries:
Commission fee from the Sender for a transfer to the countries of Near abroad (with the exception of Ukraine, Russia, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan) is:
1% of transfer amount up to 600 000 RUB/20 000 USD/EUR
Commission fee from the Sender for a transfer to Ukraine amounts to 1.4% of the transfer amount.
Commission fee from the Sender for a transfer to Russia is:
1% of transfer amount up to 100 000 RUB / 2 500 USD / 2 000 EUR
1 000 RUB of transfer amount 100 000,01 RUB up to 600 000 RUB
25 USD of transfer amount 2 500,01 USD up to 20 000 USD
20 EUR of transfer amount 2 000,01 EUR up to 20 000 EUR.
Commission fee from the Sender for a transfer to Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan is:
1.2% of transfer amount up to 600 000 RUB / 20 000 USD / EUR.
Tariffs for a transfer to Viet Nam are as follows:
5 USD / EUR of transfer amount up to 500,00 USD / EUR
1% of transfer amount 500,01 USD / EUR up to 1000,00 USD / EUR
0,9% of transfer amount 1000.01 USD / EUR up to 2000,00 USD / EUR
0.8% of transfer amount 2000,01 USD / EUR up to 5000,00 USD / EUR
40 USD / EUR of transfer amount 5000,01 USD / EUR and over.
From February 10 till July 10, 2016, CONTACT payment system reduces the fee for sending of money transfers to Turkey.
Tariffs on money transfers to Turkey:
5 USD/EUR when the amount of transfer is 0,01-335,00 USD/EUR;
1,5% when the amount of transfer is 335.01 – 10 000.00 USD/EUR
The maximum amount of money transfer through CONTACT system:
— Upon making transfers to the countries of near abroad:
600 000 RUB;
20 000 USD/EUR.
— Upon making money transfers to countries of far abroad the maximum amount and commission fee amount varies depending on destination. Information about this is posted in the tariffs of the CONTACT Payment System: http://www.contact-sys.com/transfer/tariffs.html
List of documents required for sending and receiving money transfer through CONTACT Payment System:
For Customers/residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1. Application for sending/payment of Money transfer;
2. Customer’s identity document containing the IIN;
3. Completed Bank questionnaire.
For Customers/nonresidents of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1. Application for sending/payment of money transfer;
2. Identity document (including a foreigner’s permit for residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan/certificate of a stateless person);
3. Document certifying registration in the authorized bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the right of entry, exit and stay of a foreign citizen/stateless persons within the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, unless otherwise is stipulated by international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4. Taxpayer’s identification number (in case if a foreign citizen is subject to registration as a taxpayer in accordance with the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
5. Completed Bank questionnaire.
Return of money transfer through CONTACT Payment System:
Money transfer is returned to the Sender upon his written application, provided that the sent Money transfer has not been paid to the Recipient.
Upon return of the money transfer, no any additional commission fee will be charged from the Sender. Commission fee earlier paid by the Sender is not returnable.
Making changes to the money transfer sent through CONTACT Payment System:
Changes to the sent Money transfer are made upon request of the Sender. Changes can be made only to the details of the Beneficiary;
Additional commission fee for making changes is not charged from the Sender.
List of documents required for return/making changes to money transfer through CONTACT Payment System:
Original document certifying identity, containing IIN;
Application for return of money transfer;
Application for making changes to money transfer
The main advantages of the CONTACT system:
It is profitable - cost of services is paid only by sender - payment of money transfer to the recipient is made free of charge;
It is convenient – in order to send a transfer you don't need to know the recipient's bank details, it is enough to name a country, city, where money is sent to and full name of the recipient. Sending of money transfers within Kazakhstan, Russia and CIS countries is carried out in non-address format – money is issued to the recipient in any point of CONTACT system in the country.
It is fast - simplified procedure of transfer documenting takes only a few minutes and does not require completion of the application form.
It is secure - security of transfers is ensured by special software complex with advanced technologies of information protection.
Additional information about CONTACT system is available on website: www.contact-sys.com or via the 24-hour support service telephone 8-800-200-42-42 (toll-free call for residents of Kazakhstan from stationary telephones and payphones).