Payment System «Golden Crown – Money Transfers»
Payment System «Golden Crown – Money Transfers» provides the Bank’s clients with opportunity to conduct money transfers to/from Republic of Kazakhstan, Russia and near abroad countries.
Currency of money transfers – Russian Rubles, US Dollars and Euros.
Maximum amount you can send with money transfer:
The maximum amount of one transfer is 600 000 RUB; 20 000 USD; 15 000 EUR
The maximum amount of transfers destined for the territory of the Republic of Abkhazia within one day is 200 000 RUB (or equivalent amount in other currency). The equivalent calculation is performed by the Bank of Russia exchange rate on the date of sending the transfer.
The maximum amount of one transfer destined for receipt on the territory of the Turkish Republic is 10 000 USD.
The maximum amount of one transfer destined for receipt on the territory of Mongolia is 15 000 USD, 10 000 EUR.Other restrictions are determined by the rules of Golden Crown - Money Transfers service and the legislation of the countries on the territory of which the service is available.
Commission for sending money transfer:
- when sending a money transfer:
- to Russia - 1 % of the transfer amount, but not more than 1 000 RUB, 25 USD and 20 EUR;
- to Turkey when the transfer amount is less or equal to 200 USD/EUR - 3 USD/EUR, more than 200 USD/EUR - 1,5 % of the transfer amount;
- to Nepal when the transfer amount is less or equal to 500 USD - 5 USD, more than 500 USD – 1,5 % of the transfer amount;
- to Vietnam when the transfer amount is: less than 2 000 USD - 5 USD, equal or exceeds 2 000 USD, but not more than 5 000 USD - 15 USD, equal or exceeds 5 000 USD, but not more than 10 000 USD - 20 USD.
- when sending a money transfer to CIS and far abroad countries:
- 1,5 % of the transfer amount
List of documents required for sending and receiving money transfers via Payment System «Gold Crown - Money Transfers»:
for Clients/residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Application for sending / payment of Money transfer;
- Document certifying Client’s identity, containing IIN;
- Filled Questionnaire of the Bank.
for Clients/non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Application for sending/payment of Money transfer;
- Document certifying (including – residence permit of foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan / certificate of a stateless person);
- Document certifying registration in authorized bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the right of entry, exit and staying of foreign national / stateless person on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, unless otherwise provided by international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- ITN (in case if foreign national is subject to registration as a taxpayer in accordance with the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Filled Questionnaire of the Bank
Return of money transfer via Payment System «Gold Crown - Money Transfers»:
- money transfer unclaimed by the Beneficiary within 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of sending the money transfer is subject to return;
- return of money transfer is made upon written application of the Sender in case if the money transfer has not been paid to the Beneficiary;
- when returning money transfer, additional commission is not collected from the Sender. Commission, which was paid by the Sender earlier, is not subject to return.
Making changes to the sent money transfer:
- making changes to money transfer is conducted upon request of the Sender in requisites of the Beneficiary;
- commission for making changes to the sent money transfer is not collected from the Sender.
List of documents for return/making changes to money transfer:
- Original of document certifying the Sender’s identity;
- Application of individual entity for money transfer;
- Application of individual entity for return of money;
- Application for changing requisites of transfer.
Main advantages :
- Speed – the money transfer can be received in a few seconds after its sending.
- Convenience – just select the country and the city where the transfer is sent. The recipient himself can choose the most convenient for him point of the transfer delivery.
- Control – checking the transfer status is available 24/7 on-line at Golden Crown - Money Transfers service web-site.
- Availability – one of the lowest commission fees for transfers in Russia and CIS.
The additional information on Golden Crown - Money Transfers service is available on the web-sitewww.perevod-korona.com or by 24/7 support service hotline +7 (495) 96-00-555 (calls are charged according to the rules of operator).