Decision of the Board of Directors of Subsidiary JSC VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) dated 11.06.2015
15 June 2015
- The Chairman of the Board of Directors of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO was elected.
- The financial statements of the Bank for 2014 were preliminarily approved.
- The applications of the Bank’s Shareholder as to the actions of the Bank and its officials were considered.
- Management reporting following the results of January 2015 was considered.
- Conclusion of the interested-party transactions with affiliated parties of VTB Bank OJSC was approved.
- The changes and amendments to the Rules of general terms of bank and other operations in VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) Joint Stock Company Subsidiary Organization (44 and 45) were approved.
- The changes and amendments to the Regulations of Credit Committee of the Branch of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO were approved.
- The standard forms of the contracts/supplemental agreements for the persons related to the Bank by special relations were recognized null and void.
- Stress-testing report was considered.
- The resolution of the Board of Directors’ Credit Committee on the issue of non-performing liabilities was approved.
- Limits for market risk and liquidity risk control were approved.
- The term of powers of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO Management Board’s Member was prolonged.
- Transaction with a person related to the Bank by special relations was approved.
If you have any questions related to the information mentioned above, you can contact Corporate Secretary of Subsidiary JSC VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) - A.V. Shatayev, by telephone: +7 727 330-41-34.