- Replenishment of working capital
- Financing of operating expenses related to financial and economic activities of the Client
- Acquisition and modernization of fixed assets for commercial purposes
- Capital expenditures in long-term assets
- Repair, reconstruction, construction of fixed assets
- Development of new lines of business and expansion of business (including acquisition of a participatory interest in the authorized capital)
- Refinancing of debts issued for the above purposes.
- Minimum amount - 1 000 000 KZT (equivalent in RUB as of the date of making a decision);
- Maximum amount - no more than:
- 100 000 000 RUB (the equivalent in KZT as of the date of making a decision) - for a period not exceeding 60 months
- 50 000 000 RUB (equivalent in KZT as of the date of making a decision) - for a period not exceeding 84 months.
- Minimum period: 3 months.
- Maximum period:
- Up to 84 months - when the maximum amount is up to 50 000 000 RUB (equivalent in KZT as of the date of making decisions).
- Up to 60 months - with maximum amount up to 100 000 000 RUB (equivalent in KZT as of the date of making decisions)..
- Maximum term for POS:
- Up to 36 months (in KZT)
- Up to 12 months (in RUB)
- Immovable property (including land plots),
- movable property (motor vehicles, special vehicles, equipment, goods/stock in trade, etc.),
- other, in accordance with the internal regulatory documents governing the Bank's pledge policy.