Pre-export trade financing
Pre-export financing is provided to Kazakhstani Exporters for the purpose of working capital financing and fulfillment of obligations under the export contract.
Advantages for Kazakhstani exporters
- Receipt of financing for the whole production cycle of export goods on favorable terms;
- Competitive advantage in foreign markets is the ability to provide deferred payment under an export contract;
- Protection from political risks;
- Minimization of losses in case of failure to fulfill financial obligations by the Importer;
- Increase in volumes and expansion of export geography due to advantageous conditions for foreign partners.
Pre-export financing – is one of the main instruments of KazakhExport to support non-raw materials export and is provided to Kazakhstani exporters through Kazakhstani second-tier banks to finance working capital and fulfill obligations under the export contract. More information about Pre-export financing for domestic exporters in cooperation with ESK KazakhExport JSC can be found here.