Pre-export for the domestic exporters together with EIC KazakhExport JSC
Pre-export financing is provided to Kazakhstani Exporters in order to finance working capital and to fulfill obligations under the export contract.
Benefits for Kazakhstani Exporters:
- Obtaining financing for the entire cycle of exported goods production on beneficial terms;
- Competitive advantage in foreign markets, consisting in the possibility of deferred payment under the export contract;
- Protection against political risks;
- Minimization of losses in case of failure of financial commitments by the Importer;
- Export volume increase and export geography expansion due to beneficial terms for foreign partners.
Pre-export financing is one of the main tools of KazakhExport to support non-resource exports and is provided to the Kazakhstani Exporters through the Kazakhstani second-tier banks in order to finance working capital and to fulfill obligations under the export contract. For detailed information on Pre-export financing for the domestic exporters together with EIC KazakhExport JSC click the link: