ATMs (automated transaction machines)
Transactions available via ATMs:
- Cash disbursement;
- Cash deposit;
- Transfers from card to card inside the bank, to current and deposit accounts;
- Transfer from the current account to the card and from the deposit to the card;
- Connection to SMS-notifications on transactions;
- Payment for services of mobile phone operators;
- PIN number change.
All holders of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) payment cards can receive cash at ATMs of banks belonging to the VTB Group in the CIS countries at the rates established by Kazakhstan VTB.
- Russia – VTB Bank JSC;
- Armenia – VTB Bank CJSC (Armenia);
- Azerbaijan – VTB Bank OJSC (Azerbaijan);
- Belarus – VTB Bank JSC (Belarus).