In order to connect to mobile banking; you must have an open bank account with or payment card from Subsidiary JSC VTB Bank (Kazakhstan).
Ways to install mobile banking:
- Android: Install VTB KZ Online through the NashStore app store or download the APK version from the bank's website to your smartphone through the link
- iOS: VTB KZ Online app is not available for downloading and updating in the App Store
To register for mobile banking, you need to enter the following parameters:
1. Individual identification number (IIN);
2. Details of payment card or account number;
3. Mobile phone number registered with the Subsidiary JSC VTB Bank (Kazakhstan).
Mobile banking provides the following types of services:
- Account management;
- Payments to service providers;
- Card transfers between cards of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan);
- Interbank transfers within and outside the Bank in KZT and Russian rubles;
- Opening of deposits and current accounts;
- Card limit management;
- SMS/3D Secure management;
- Search for Bank branches and ATMs;
- PUSH-notification settings;
- Online chat with the Bank (24/7), etc.
The application supports Kazakh, Russian and English languages.
If you have any questions about using VTB KZ Online, please contact us:
+7 (727) 330-59-59 - toll-free call from landline numbers in Almaty
+7 (702) 017-59-59 - according to the tariff plan of the selected mobile operator