Refund of overly recover amount

I ask you to consider the issue of refunding an excessively collected amount on a payment request from an open account
to receive wages.
I attach to the application:
— Certificate of income from the place of work (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .png, .pdf)
— Payroll statement (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .png, .pdf)
— Resolution of private bailiff on foreclosure on wages and other types of income (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .png, .pdf)
— Statement of return (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .png, .pdf)
— An official document confirming the status of belonging to the category of socially vulnerable groups of the population (if any) (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .jpg, .png, .pdf)