Special contribution Compensation ( Acceptance of deposits completed)
Dear depositors of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan),
As part of the Procedure of payment of compensations on deposits of individual customers opened in the national currency (tenge) related to transition to a fully flexible exchange rate, Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) accepted applications for re-registration of bank deposits from September 16, 2015 to December 1, 2015.
Payment of compensations on deposits of individual customers opened in the national currency will be made to the Bank customers who have deposits with balance up to 1 000 000 tenge as of the end of the business day, August 18, 2015.
Conditions of special deposit “Compensation”:
- Deposit currency – tenge;
- Compensation rate – 10% per annum;
- Annual effective rate – 10,5 % per annum;
- Deposit amount – up to 1 000 000 (one million) tenge;
- Refilling and partial withdrawal of the amount during the deposit period is not permitted.
- Payment of compensation is made by a monthly transfer to the current account.
- If case of early withdrawal of the deposit, compensation is retained and accrued for actual number of days the amount was deposited.