On July 1, 2009 VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) started working with clients.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) will provide services to legal entities and natural persons focusing on the operations with corporate clients and small and medium enterprises. The Bank’s goal is to provide products and services at the European level by responding quickly to the needs of its clients.
Main competitive advantages of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan), such as a strong professional team, individual approach to every client and access to the resource base of the VTB financial group, let the Bank develop dynamically in accordance with the business strategy and set objectives.
The Chairman of Board of the Subsidiary JSC VTB Bank (Kazakhstan), Alexandr Kostyan, notes: “Our strategy provides for the Bank being among the largest banks of Kazakhstan. Business of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) will develop by taking into account a careful assessment of efficiency of different market segments and by using the best practice of VTB group”.
The Bank’s office is located at 28V Timiryazev St. It is decorated in compliance with the unitary corporate standards of VTB international financial group. On May 22, 2009 the Subsidiary VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) received the license of the Financial Inspection Agency to perform the banking activities in the territory of the state. VTB has been in the Kazakhstan market since the beginning of 2008. The representative office in Almaty was open on February 6, 2008. Establishment of the subsidiary started on the basis of this representative office.
VTB group is one of the leading Russian financial groups with wide work experience in Russia and CIS-countries which presents in more than 20 countries of the world. The Government of the RF is the main shareholder of VTB and holds 77.5% of shares. The remaining 22.5% of shares circulate in the form of Global Depositary Receipts at the RTS and MICEX as well as at the London Stock Exchange. VTB offers a wide range of corporate, retail and investment banking services in Russia, some other CIS-countries and a number of countries in Western Europe, Asia and Africa. As of December 31, 2008 VTB Group was the second largest financial group in Russia by the assets (USD 126 bln.) and clients funds (USD 3.7 bln.). The regional VTB network in Russia, CIS and Europe includes 1020 points of sale. Due to this fact the group is in top three largest retail banks of Russia. In 2008 VTB Investment Business was established. It performs operations in the offices in Moscow, London and Singapore.
Dear Customer! You can fill out a preliminary application to open a term deposit without visiting the Bank's office.
Our experts will contact you, provide detailed advice and help with the choice of the deposit.