Almaty – VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) Joint Stock Company Subsidiary Organization publishes the financial statements as of 01.04.2013:
Main financial and operational indexes in comparison with the beginning of the year 2013:
· The Bank’s assets have increased by 10% – up to KZT 106 474 million;
· The Bank’s liabilities have increased by 13% - up to KZT 89 424 million;
· The Bank’s loan portfolio have amounted KZT 84 716 million and increased by 5% in comparison with the beginning of 2013. The quality of loan portfolio is at high level;
· The volume of funds on the customers’ accounts and deposits continued growing and it has reached KZT 60 539 million as of April 01, 2013, having increased by 16% in comparison with the beginning of 2013;
· The net interest income for the 1st quarter of 2013 has amounted KZT 1 037 million having increased by 28% n comparison with the same period of the last year;
· The net commission income has reached KZT 284 million for 3 months, having increased 1,8-fold in comparison with the same period of the last year.
· The Bank has decreased its net losses under IFRS 4,3-fold which following the results of 1st quarter of the year 2013 and amounted KZT 61 million.
· The Bank constantly performs work on monitoring, assessment and analysis of the applicable business-models and initiatives to provide the required level of compliance and soonest achievement of the tasks set to the Bank.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) continues increasing the product line and list of the financial services for the corporate and retail customers, taking into consideration increasing demands of the customer to quality and efficiency of the rendered service as well as extends its distribution geography using own channels and actively establishing the partnership links with other participants of the market.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO – is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian VTB Bank OJSC.
License of the Financial Supervision Agency of the RK No 1.1.259 dated 22.05.2009.
The Bank is awarded with international rating at “BBB-“/”Stable” forecast level from Fitch Ratings Agency that gives evidence of the Bank’s positive and stable financial condition.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form international financial group which carries out its activity at Russian and foreign markets. VTB Group consists of above 20 banks and financial companies in 19 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – Government of the Russian Federation (75,5%). VTB Group has been rendering a complete range of the financial services, including bank service of private and corporate customers, investment and bank and additional financial services including leasing, factoring, insurance and pension coverage.
Dear Customer! You can fill out a preliminary application to open a term deposit without visiting the Bank's office.
Our experts will contact you, provide detailed advice and help with the choice of the deposit.