Almaty – VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) Joint Stock Company Subsidiary Organization publishes the financial statements following the results of the year 2012:
Main financial and operational indexes in comparison with the same period of the last year:
· The Bank’s assets have increased by 55% – up to KZT 96 588 million;
· The Bank’s liabilities have increased by 77% - up to KZT 79 477 million;
· The Bank’s loan portfolio have amounted KZT 80 830 million and increased by 77% in comparison with the beginning of 2012. The balanced loan policy makes it possible to preserve the quality of loan portfolio at high level;
· The volume of funds on the customers’ accounts and deposits continued growing and it has reached KZT 52 006 million as of December 31, 2012, having increased by 73% in comparison with the beginning of 2012;
· The net interest income has amounted KZT 4 057 million having increased 2,9-fold in comparison with the same period of the last year;
· The net commission income has reached KZT 1 005 million, having increased 2,7-fold in comparison with the same period of the last year.
· The Bank has decreased its net losses under IFRS 3,7-fold which following the results of the year 2012 and amounted KZT 487 million in comparison with KZT 1 807 million for the year 2011. Optimization work on improvement of the existing business-models of the Bank, loan portfolio growth and transactions volume increase influenced decrease of losses.
Subsidiary VTB Bank in Kazakhstan started its activities in 2009 continued demonstrating the stable growth of main key figures and operational incomes, having paid significant attention to quality and availability of the rendered services. Extension of the range of products and financial services for corporate and retail customers plaid a prominent part simultaneously with active development of the Bank’s distribution geography using own channels and through partnership connections with other market participants.
Main events of 2012:
· The bank obtained the principal status of the Bank-member of VISA international payment system in July 2012. In December the Bank was awarded with the certificate of VISA Company: “For active development of card business in Kazakhstan”;
· In November 2012 the Bank connected direct inter-host connection with Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC. Integration of VTB payment cards into the network of the bank machines of Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan made it possible to increase significantly the quantity of bank machines which may be used by VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) customers;
· In November 2012 the Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO and Akimat of Almaty city.
Sergey Gussarov, Chairman of the Management Board, VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO, assured, “In 2012 VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) showed good results. The volume of retail loan portfolio amounted KZT 27.5 billion in comparison with KZT 9,8 billion as of the beginning of the year. Growth of the corporate loan portfolio amounted KZT 18,6 billion or 51%. All these indexes evidence on the increasing trust of the customers to VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO. We appreciate this and will make everything possible to increase the quality of service constantly and the customers of our Bank are provided with the financial services of European standard.”
Information about VTB Group
VTB Bank OJSC and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as the VTB Group or Group) are the leading Russian financial group which renders a wide range of bank services in Russia, CIS, and countries of Western Europe, Asia and Africa. VTB Group has been operating in the fields of the corporate and investment and retail banking. The main shareholder of VTB – Government of the Russian Federation (75,5%).
Major shareholder of VTB – is the Government of the Russian Federation (75,5%).
Information about VTB Bank (Kazakhstan)
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO – is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian VTB Bank OJSC.In the RK the Bank has been operating from July 01, 2009 (License of the Agency of the Financial Supervision of the RK No1.1.256 dated 22.05.2009), rendering the complete set of the bank services to the legal entities and individuals. The Bank is represented in 17 cities of Kazakhstan.
Dear Customer! You can fill out a preliminary application to open a term deposit without visiting the Bank's office.
Our experts will contact you, provide detailed advice and help with the choice of the deposit.