VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) declares the financial results for the 2nd quarter, year 2013
Almaty – VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) Joint Stock Company Subsidiary Organization publishes the financial statements as of 01.07.2013:
Main financial and operational indexes in comparison with the beginning of the year 2013:
• The Bank’s assets have increased by 26% – up to KZT 121 736 million;
• The Bank’s liabilities have increased by 32% - up to KZT 104 687 million;
• The Bank’s loan portfolio have amounted KZT 93 359 million and increased by 15% in comparison with the beginning of 2013. The quality of loan portfolio is at high level;
• The volume of funds on the customers’ accounts and deposits continued growing and it has reached KZT 73 273 million as of July 01, 2013, having increased by 41% in comparison with the beginning of 2013;
• The net interest income for the 1st half of the year has amounted KZT 2 202 million having increased 22% in comparison with the same period of the last year;
• The net commission income for the 1st half of the year has reached KZT 682 million, having increased 1,7-fold in comparison with the same period of the last year.
• The Bank has decreased its net losses under IFRS 3,1-fold which following the results of the 1st half of the year 2013 and amounted KZT 62 million.
• The Bank constantly monitors, evaluates and analyzes the applicable business models and initiatives to obtain the required level of compliance and soonest achievement of the tasks set to the Bank.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) continues increasing the product line and list of the financial services for the corporate and retail customers, taking into consideration increasing demands of the customer to quality and efficiency of the rendered service as well as extends its distribution geography using own channels and actively establishing the partnership links with other participants of the market.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO – is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian VTB Bank OJSC. License of the Financial Supervision Agency of the RK No 1.1.259 dated 22.05.2009. The Bank is awarded with international rating at “BBB-“/”Negative” forecast level from Fitch Ratings Agency that gives evidence of the Bank’s positive and stable financial condition.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form international financial group which carries out its activity at Russian and foreign markets. VTB Group consists of above 20 banks and financial companies in 19 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – Government of the Russian Federation (75,5%). VTB Group has been rendering a complete range of the financial services, including bank service of private and corporate customers, investment and bank and additional financial services including leasing, factoring, insurance and pension coverage.