VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) announces financial results for the 3 quarter of 2013
Almaty – Subsidiary organization Joint Stock Company VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) publishes its financial statements as of 01.10.2013:
Key financial and operating indicators in comparison with the beginning of 2013:
• The Bank’s assets have increased by 26% – up to 121 290 million tenge;
• The liabilities have increased by 31% - up to 103 993 million tenge;
• The Bank’s loan portfolio has amounted 101 875 million tenge and increased by 26% in comparison with the beginning of 2013. The quality of the loan portfolio is on high level;
• The amount of funds on accounts and deposits of customers has continued to grow and reached 73 992 million tenge as of October 1, 2013, having increased by 42% in comparison with the beginning of 2013;
• The net interest income for 9 months of 2013 has amounted 3 640 million tenge, having increased 1,5-fold in comparison with the similar period of the last year;
• The net commission income for 9 months has reached 1 145 million tenge, having increased 1,6-fold in comparison with the similar period of the last year;
• The Bank obtained 186 million tenge of net profit for 9 months of 2013 in comparison with 773 million tenge of net losses for the similar period of the last year;
The Bank conducts continuous monitoring, evaluation and analysis of existing business models and initiatives in order to ensure required level of compliance and the fastest achievement of the Bank's objectives.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) continues to expand its product range and the list of financial services for corporate and retail customers taking into account ever-increasing consumer demands to the quality and efficiency of provided services, and also expands its distributive geography both using own channels and actively establishing partner relations with other market participants.
For reference: SO JCS VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) - is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian VTB Bank OJSC. License of the FSA of the RK No. 1.1.259 dated 22.05.2009.
The Bank was assigned international rating at the «BBB-» / «Stable» forecast level from Standard & Poor’s Agency that indicates its positive and stable financial condition.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form international financial group which conducts its activities in Russian and foreign markets.VTB Group consists of more than 30 banks and financial companies in 20 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – is the Government of the Russian Federation (60,9%).
VTB Group provides complete range of financial services, including bank servicing of private and corporate customers, investment and banking and additional financial services including leasing, factoring, insurance and pension coverage.