Almaty – VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) Joint Stock Company Subsidiary Organization publishes the financial statements as of 01.04.2014:
Basic financial and operating indexes for the 1st quarter, 2014:
- The Bank’s credit portfolio as of April 1, 2014 amounted to KZT 111 287 million. Quality of the credit portfolio is at high level;
- The amount of funds on the customers’ accounts and deposits as of April 1, 2014 amounted to KZT 82 449 million;
- The net interest income before formation of the reserves for the 1st quarter, 2014 amounted to KZT 2 085 million having increased by 27% in comparison with the same period of the last year;
- The net commission income for 3 months reached KZT 484 million having increased 1,7-fold in comparison with the same period of the last year;
- The net income before taxation amounted to KZT 73 million in comparison with the net loss of KZT 247 million for the same period of the last year;
- In comparison with the 1st quarter of the last year, the Bank decreased its net losses under the IFRS 10-fold which, following the results of the 1st quarter, 2014, amounted to KZT 6 million.
In terms of constant changes in the country economy, VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) still demonstrates stability and strength of its financial positions and continues ensuring safety of the Bank customers’ funds. Due to efficient and flexible system of business-processes and balanced approach to risks management, the Bank may react quickly to any changes and provide the customers with optimum products solution for all their needs.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO – is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian VTB Bank OJSC.
License of the Financial Supervision Agency of the RK No 1.1.259 dated 22.05.2009.
The Bank is awarded with international rating at “BBB-“/”Stable” forecast level from Standard & Poor’s Agency that gives evidence of the Bank’s positive and stable financial condition.
The Bank is a member of the deposits insurance system.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form the international financial group which carries out its activities at Russian and foreign markets. VTB Group is above 20 banks and financial companies in 19 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – Government of the Russian Federation (60,9%).
VTB Group has been rendering a wide range of the financial services including bank service of private and corporate customers, investment-banking and additional financial services including leasing, factoring, insurance and pension maintenance.