VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) announces its financial results for 2013
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO publishes its financial statements following the results of 2013:
Basic financial and operating indexes in comparison with the same period of the last year:
• The Bank’s assets have increased by 49% – up to 143 995 million tenge;
• The Bank’s liabilities have increased by 59% - up to 126 265 million tenge;
• Taking into account the reserves, the Bank’s loan portfolio has amounted to 108 280 million tenge, having increased by 34%. Balanced credit policy helps to maintain quality of loan portfolio at enough high level;
• The volume of funds on the customers’ accounts and deposits continued growing and has reached 97 155 million tenge as of December 31, 2013, having increased by 87% in comparison with the beginning of 2013;
• The net interest income has amounted 5 810 million tenge having increased by 43% in comparison with the same period of the last year;
• The net commission income has reached 1 651 million tenge, having increased by 64% in comparison with the same period of the last year.
• The net profit of the Bank following the results of 2013 has amounted to 619 million tenge in comparison with the net loss of 487 million tenge in 2012. The increase of net profit was affected by growth of number of operations of the Bank (including increase of the loan portfolio) along with optimization of expenses.
Subsidiary VTB Bank in Kazakhstan continues to demonstrate steady growth of basic balance sheet ratios and operating incomes, herewith paying significant attention to quality and accessibility of provided services. Significant role herewith was played by expanding the range of products and financial services for corporate and retail customers.
«In 2013, VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) has shown excellent results - net profit has amounted to 619 million tenge. Corporate loan portfolio has increased by 19% and reached 10,2 billion tenge. Retail loan portfolio has amounted to 46,2 billion tenge in comparison with 27,5 billion tenge as of beginning of the year. All these indexes point to growing confidence of customers to the bank. We will further concentrate our efforts on improvement of quality of service, as well as introduction of new banking services», - assured the Chairman of the Board of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO Sergey Gusarov.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC SO – is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian VTB Bank OJSC. License of the Financial Supervision Agency of the RK No 1.1.259 dated 22.05.2009.
The Bank was assigned international rating at the «BB+» / «Negative» forecast level from Standard & Poor’s Agency. The branch network of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) covers 17 cities and amounts to 24 sales points. VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form the international financial group which carries out its activities at Russian and foreign markets. VTB Group is above 30 banks and financial companies in 20 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – Government of the Russian Federation (60,9%).