Almaty – Subsidiary Joint Stock Company VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) publishes its financial statements as of July 1, 2014:
Basic financial and operating indexes for the 1 half-year of 2014:
• The Bank’s assets have increased by 3% – up to 148 815 million tenge;
• The Bank’s liabilities have increased by 4% - up to 131 061 million tenge;
• The Bank’s loan portfolio, taking into account provisions, has amounted to 117 221 million tenge as of July 1, 2014. Quality of loan portfolio is at high level;
• Volume of funds on customers’ accounts and deposits has amounted to 97 648 million tenge as of July 1, 2014;
• Net interest income before formation of provisions for the 1 half-year of 2014has amounted to 4 309 million tenge, having increased by 27% in comparison with the same period of the last year;
• Net commission income for 6 months has reached 1 176 million tenge, having increased by 1,7 times in comparison with the same period of the last year;
• Net profit of the Bank for the 1 half-year of 2014 has amounted to 378 million tenge in comparison with net loss of 62 million tenge for the same period of the last year.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) continues to demonstrate stability and sustainability of its financial positions and ability to ensure safety of funds of the Bank’s customers. Due to efficient and flexible system of business processes and balanced approach to risk management, the Bank operatively responds to changes and provides customers with optimal product solutions.
SO JCS VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) - is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian OJSC VTB Bank. License of the FSA of the RK No. 1.1.259 dated 22.05.2009.
The Bank was assigned international rating at the «BB+» / «Negative» forecast level from Standard & Poor’s Agency. The Bank is a participant of deposit insurance system. VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form international financial group which conducts its activities in Russian and foreign markets. VTB Group consists of more than 30 banks and financial companies in 20 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – is the Government of the Russian Federation (60,9%). VTB Group provides complete range of financial services, including bank servicing of private and corporate customers, investment and banking and additional financial services including leasing, factoring, insurance and pension coverage.