Within the framework of the strategy of branch network development the official opening of additional premises of the capital branch of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) was held on October 1, 2014 in Astana. The office is placed at the following address: Astana city, 16 Beibitshilik str..
Honorable depositors of the Bank were invited as guests to the event, employees of the branch organized buffet reception for them and presented them memorable souvenirs.
The full range of banking products and services for individuals and legal entities is available for customers of the Bank in the new office:
- Loans for individuals;
- Deposits for individuals and legal entities;
- Payment cards of international payment system VISA International;
- Money transfers all over the world, both with and without opening account;
- Cash and settlement services, exchange operations for individuals and legal entities;
- Self-service area with ATMs equipped with cash-in function, possibility of making transfers and payments for services;
- Internet-banking for individuals and legal entities.
Competitive tariffs, prompt and quality service, convenient location of new office of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) will meet needs and desires of each customer.
Welcome to VTB Bank (Kazakhstan)! We will provide warm welcome and quality service to each customer!
Working hours: Mo - Fr: 09.00 – 20.00, Sa: 09.00 – 15.00
Detailed information by phone numbers: 5050 (free from mobile phone), + 7 71 72 55 15 52
SO JCS VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) - is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian OJSC VTB Bank. License of the FSA of the RK No. 1.1.259 dated 22.05.2009. The Bank was assigned international rating at the «BB+» / «Negative» forecast level from Standard & Poor’s Agency. The branch network of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) covers 17 cities and amounts to 24 points of sales. VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form international financial group which conducts its activities in Russian and foreign markets. VTB Group consists of more than 30 banks and financial companies in 20 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – is the Government of the Russian Federation (60,9%).