VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) announces financial results for 9 months of 2014
Almaty - Subsidiary Joint Stock Company VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) publishes its financial statements as of October 1, 2014:
Basic financial and operational indicators for 9 months of 2014:
• The Bank’s assets have increased by 6% – up to 152 891 million tenge;
• The Bank’s liabilities have increased by 7% - up to 134 665 million tenge;
• The Bank’s loan portfolio taking into account the reserves has amounted to 115 122 million tenge as of October 1, 2014. Quality of loan portfolio is at high level;
• The volume of funds on customer accounts and deposits has amounted to 100 484 million tenge as of October 1, 2014;
• The net interest income before formation of reserves for 9 months of 2014 has amounted to 6 442 million tenge, having increased by 24% in comparison with the same period of the last year;
• The net commission income for 9 months of 2014 has reached 1 948 million tenge, having increased by 1,7 times in comparison with the same period of the last year;
• The net profit of the Bank for 9 months of 2014 has amounted to 850 million tenge in comparison with the net profit of 186 million tenge for the same period of the last year.
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) continues to demonstrate stability and steadiness of its financial position and to ensure safety of funds of the Bank’s customers. Due to efficient and flexible system of business processes and balanced approach to risk management, the Bank quickly responds to changes and provides customers with optimal product solutions.
SO JCS VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) - is 100% subsidiary Bank of the largest Russian OJSC VTB Bank. License of the NB of the RK No. 1.2.14/39 dated 06.10.2014. The Bank was assigned international rating at the «BB+» / «Negative» forecast level from Standard & Poor’s Agency. The Bank is the participant of deposit insurance system.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form international financial group which conducts its activities in Russian and foreign markets. VTB Group consists of more than 20 banks and financial companies in 20 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa. The major shareholder of VTB – is the Government of the Russian Federation (60,9%). VTB Group provides complete range of financial services, including bank servicing of private and corporate customers, investment and banking and additional financial services including leasing, factoring, insurance and pension coverage.