VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) announces financial results for the 1st quarter 2015
Almaty – Branch organization VTB Bank Joint-Stock Company (Kazakhstan) publishes financial statements as of 01.04.2015:
Basic financial and operational indicators for the 1st quarter 2015:
• Bank assets as of April 1, 2015 amount to 142 428 million tenge;
• Liabilities amount to 125 383 million tenge;
• Bank advances portfolio, including provisions, as of April 1, 2015 amounts to 106 373 million tenge. The quality of advances portfolio is on a high level;
• Amount of funds on the customers’ accounts and deposits as of April 1, 2015 is 101 891 million tenge, which is increased by 3.2% from the beginning of the year;
• Net interest income before creation of provisions for the 1st quarter 2015 amounts to 2 245 million tenge, which is increased by 7.7% from the same period last year;
• Net fee and commission income for the 1st quarter 2015 reaches 529 million tenge, which is increased by 9.3% from the same period last year;
• Bank net loss for the 1st quarter 2015 amounts to 1 054 million tenge;
VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) continues to show stability and reliability of its financial standings and to provide security of Bank customers’ funds. Due to the effective and flexible system of business processes and the considered approach to risk management, the Bank is capable to promptly response the alterations and provides its customers with the best possible product solutions.
BO VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) – is a 100% bank subsidiary of the largest Russian VTB Bank OJSC.
NBRK License No. 1.2.14/39 dated 23.12.2014.
Bank is internationally rated “BB+”/ forecast “Negative” by Agency Standard & Poor’s. Bank is a participant of the deposit insurance system.
VTB Bank and its subsidiaries form an international financial group, which leads its activities on domestic and foreign markets.
VTB Group is more than 20 banks and financial companies in 19 countries of the CIS, Europe, Asia and Africa.
The main shareholder of VTB is the Government of the Russian Federation (60.9%).
VTB Group offers a full range of financial services, including banking services to private and corporate customers, investment banking and additional financial services, including leasing, factoring, insurance and retirement insurance.