Since the beginning of 2015 the assets of Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) increased by 14.9%, reaching 175 891 million tenge according to 9 months results. The amount of funds on accounts and deposits of the Bank's customers increased by 31.4% and totaled 129 731 million tenge.
Main financial and operating indicators for 9 months of 2015 (as of 01.10.2015):
• Liabilities increased by 18% - up to 159 306 million tenge;
• The Bank credit portfolio, taking into account the provisions as of October 1, 2015, amounted to 98 068 million tenge;
• Net interest income prior to reserves formation for 9 months of 2015 amounted to 5 423 million tenge;
• Net commission fee income for 9 months reached 1 604 million tenge;
• According to the results of 9 months the Bank cut losses to 791 million tenge, while the net profit for quarter 3 of 2015 amounted to 498 million tenge;
Based on the results of the third quarter of 2015 the Sudsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) demonstrates stable growth of assets, incomes and credit portfolio. During the reporting period the Bank successfully placed 114 712 000 bonds, money raised amounted to more than 11 billion tenge. In the third quarter of 2015 VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) got up from 19-th to 17-th place in terms of assets among 35 second-tier banks in the country.
Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) is a member of VTB international financial group. The Bank has successfully worked more than 6 years in the financial market of Kazakhstan, and occupies 19-th place in terms of assets amount among all STBs in Kazakhstan. To date, Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) has a branch network, consisting of 44 structural subdivisions, 17 of which are branches. The Bank's Central Office is located in Almaty. The license of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.1.2. 14/39 dated December 23, 2014.
For additional comments you can always contact the press-service:
Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan)
Tel: 8 (727) 330 59 20 ext. 59 20
Dear Customer! You can fill out a preliminary application to open a term deposit without visiting the Bank's office.
Our experts will contact you, provide detailed advice and help with the choice of the deposit.