More and more Kazakh people prefer to make purchases and services online without leaving their home. And this is understandable, because in such a way we save one of the most important resources - our time. VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) helps its customers to save not only rapidly running minutes, but also money.
- From November 16 to December 31, 2015 VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) gives international card Visa Virtuon to new customers opening any of the Bank's products, as well as to everyone who already uses the Bank’s products, - said Dinara Zhakenova, Director of retail business development department, VTB Bank (Kazakhstan). - All customers who got Visa Virtuon within the specified period, in accordance with the Promotional Campaign terms and conditions, receive a card absolutely free of charge and will use it under special conditions: annual service - 0 tenge, throughout the entire validity period! The main advantage of Visa Virtuon is absence of commission fees for payment of goods and services via the Internet.
Use of Visa Virtuon opens to its owner a wide network of online stores and online-banking around the entire world that accept Visa cards for payment. By purchasing a virtual card, you can:
- Spend no money for payment of bank commission fees;
- Have no concerns that your main card details will be known to criminals and will be used to make unauthorized transactions via the Internet;
- split the "real" and "virtual" payments to make it easier to keep track of your online purchases;
- limit the potential damage in case if Visa Virtuon card details become known to attackers
In general, if you stick to progressive views, value your time and often pay invoices online, Visa Virtuon card is especially designed for you!
More detailed information is available in the branches of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan), as well as via 5050 –toll-free call from mobile phone.