VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) signed an agreement with TRANSAVIA on the launch of the Easy ride joint loyalty program. Now every cardholder of our bank has a possibility to get up to 2% of bonuses and spend them on a trip!
You can become a participant of the loyalty program in several steps.
1. Open the embossed payment card of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) for free.
2. Register on the website TRANSAVIA.KZ in a special section.
3. Pay for any goods and services with a VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) card and get bonuses from the bank in the amount of 1% of each purchase.
4. Use accumulated bonuses when buying tickets and services of the TRANSAVIA Company.
5. Pay TRANSAVIA services with VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) card and get another 1% of bonuses from each transaction.
- Our company has been cooperating with TRANSAVIA for a long time. Among the jointly implemented projects is the program of beneficial treatment in Korea, under which our partner TRANSAVIA gives the bank’s clients the certain tour discounts and provides highly qualified organizational and consulting support,- says Olga Oberenko, director of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) salary card projects. - Successful interaction experience pushed us to expand cooperation. The new loyalty program will allow the bank's clients to save on purchasing of air and railway tickets, tours and a whole range of other travel related services versus the market prices.
TRANSAVIA was founded 18 years ago and today is the leader of the tourism market in Kazakhstan and the CIS with 34 offices in Kazakhstan and 4 in the CIS. TRANSAVIA is the General Agency and performs representative functions for many airlines. The organization offers round-the-clock service and a wide range of services for which you can spend the accumulated bonuses.
Learn more about loyalty program on our website in the section Promotions and special offers.
Dear Customer! You can fill out a preliminary application to open a term deposit without visiting the Bank's office.
Our experts will contact you, provide detailed advice and help with the choice of the deposit.