The sole shareholder of Subsidiary VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) JSC – VTB Bank (Public Joint Stock Company), represented by President-Chairperson of the Management Board Kostin Andrey Leonidovich, decided to extend the term of the current members of the Board of Directors of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) till February 25, 2022, inclusive.
The Board of Directors of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) consists of:
· Bortnikov Denis Aleksandrovich (Chairperson of the Board of Directors, representative of the sole shareholder);
· Kaliyev Aidar Muratovich (representative of the sole shareholder);
· Stepanov Sergey Vladimirovich (representative of the sole shareholder);
· Shaimardanov Ilnar Ilshatovich (representative of the sole shareholder);
· Dosmukametov Kanat Mukhametkarimovich (independent director);
· Kydyrbayev Dosym Khamitovich (independent director);
The Board of Directors carries out general management of the Bank activities, except for solution of issues referred by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Charter of the Bank to the exclusive authority of the shareholder.
Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) is member of VTB international financial group. The Bank has successfully worked more than 9 years in the financial market of Kazakhstan. To date, Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan) has a branch network, consisting of 17 affiliates, located in all regions of the country. According to S&P Global Ratings, VTB (Kazakhstan) has one of the highest credit ratings among all second-tier banks of Kazakhstan. The Bank's Central Office is located in Almaty. The license of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.1.2.14/39 dated December 23, 2014.
For additional comments you can always contact the press-service:
Subsidiary VTB Bank JSC (Kazakhstan)
Tel: 8 (727) 330 59 20 int. 59 20