We are pleased to announce the launch of the second release of the "VTB KZ Online" mobile banking app.
The new release introduces new functionality, now you can:
1. Register in the application using the account not only with a payment card.
It is enough to have an active account with our bank (current account, deposit, credit – under the current account).
2. Carry out card transfers:
− from payment cards of VTB Bank (Kazakhstan) to cards of any bank, including foreign ones;
− to VTB cards from the cards of other Kazakhstan banks without any fees from our bank. Replenish your VTB cards free of charge;
− between different Kazakhstan payment cards.
3. Manage card limits.
Set your limits, open and close access to online shopping whenever it suits you*.
4. Open deposits online.
You don't have to come to the branch; the whole process of deposit opening is moved to the application for your convenience.
5. Set up PUSH notifications to confirm transactions.
Turn on "PUSH" and be aware of all your transactions.
6. Save interbank transfers to favorites.
Thanks to this function you can make transfers without filling in the details repeatedly.
7. See details on credit cards. The total amount owed, the amount of the minimum debt to be repaid, and the grace period will always be in front of you.
Download and install the updated version of the app as you please:
1. Scan the QR code with the help of your smartphone:
If you have any questions about the application, you can write in the online chat in the relevant section of the mobile banking app or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call the following telephone numbers:
+7 (727) 330-59-59
Toll-free calling from landline phone numbers in Almaty
According to the tariffs of the mobile network operator*
* Except for the websites where a lower level of security is required for transactions
Dear Customer! You can fill out a preliminary application to open a term deposit without visiting the Bank's office.
Our experts will contact you, provide detailed advice and help with the choice of the deposit.