Questions and answers
Work in the system
1. What versions of the operating system and browsers do Internet banking support?
One of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome (v47 and higher)
- Opera (v36 and higher)
- Mozilla Firefox (v44 and higher)
- Internet Explorer (v10 and higher)
- Safari (v9 and higher)
2. How do I set up electronic digital signature (EDS)?
You can set up EDS by following simple instructions: https://www.vtb-bank.kz/corporative/internet-banking/instructions/
3. What are the password requirements for Internet banking
The length of the password in the Internet banking system and Mobile Business Client is not less than 8 characters, you should try to use in combination of capital letters, numbers and special characters;
The password is valid for 30 calendar days and the password history is stored for 180 calendar days with control for coincidence. After 3 attempts to incorrectly enter the password, the Bank automatically blocks the Client's account for 30 minutes.
4. Login must be entered in lowercase letters or in capital letters?
The first capital letter is all other letters entered in lowercase letters.
5. Where is the instruction on reissue of certificates in the new IBLE?
Instructions on how to reissue certificates can be found on the website, at the following link: https://www.vtb-bank.kz/corporative/internet-banking/instructions/https://www.vtb-bank.kz/corporative/internet-banking/instructions/
6. How long is the session timeout?
The session timeout is 10 minutes.
7. Notifications with yellow flags can be ignored, and red flags can be removed / resolved?
Yes, non-critical remarks that allow further processing and sending of the document (warnings) are highlighted by icons.
Blocking errors that do not allow saving the document will be highlighted with icons.
8. What is the time of currency transactions?
Upon receipt of the Electronic Document within the business hours set by the Bank – on that business day, upon receipt of the Electronic Document upon expiration of the business hours set by the Bank – on the next business day.
- An express payment/transfer is allowed, with the payment to the Bank of a commission fee for an express payment/transfer in addition to the main commission fee in the amount specified in the Bank's Tariffs.
- upon receipt of the Electronic Document after the operational time established by the Bank, payment/transfer within the working day of receipt of the Electronic Document with payment of the commission fee to the Bank in the amount specified in the Bank's Tariffs is allowed.
9. Can I print a payment with a bank stamp?
You can print a payment document with the bank stamp only if it is "Executed".
10. Can I send tax payments by express transfer?
Tax payments are not sent by express transfer.
11. What should I write in the payment purpose?
The purpose of the document you are sending is specified in the "Payment purpose" field. Must be filled in when creating a payment.
12. What is BCC?
BCC is a budget classification code, which is filled in only when paying taxes.
13. What is PPC?
PPC is a payment purpose code used in payment documents, cash documents, trade cheques and others when making tax and other obligatory payments to the budget. Must be filled in when creating a payment.
14. Can I provide instructions on how to select codes and PPC depending on the type of payment?
When filling out the payment documents for a certain type, the system has checks, including PPC, payment with the wrong PPC will not pass.
15. Can I link to PPC directories and VO codes?
Manuals of PPC and VO Codes are displayed with a drop-down list when filling in the "Order for currency transfer"..
Payment orders (in Currency)
16. When filling out a currency transfer order in rubles (RUB) in which language is the document filled in?
When making a rouble transfer, the document is filled in Cyrillic.
17. Do I have to fill in the VO code?
The VO (currency transaction) code is prescribed if the currency of transfer is Russian roubles (RUB). You can choose the corresponding currency transaction code (VO Code) from the VO Code Guide.
18. What is TRRC?
Tax registration reason code; assigned to a taxpayer – legal entity in addition to the TIN (taxpayer identification number) in connection with registration with the Russian tax authorities. A TRRC is a digital sequence of 9 characters.
19. What is CAN?
CAN (contract accession number) is the number of the currency agreement between two parties to export or import transactions. Required for currency control.
You can get a CAN from your service manager.
20. What is VIN-code?
VIN-code is an identification number of the vehicle, filled in when sending the transport tax. The details shall be indicated in the column "Payment name" of the payment notice under the inscription "Personal vehicle tax" in the following sequence: word "VIN", vehicle identification number, characters "/V".
21. Where can I see the invoice?
If there is an invoice, specify the invoice number and date in the field "invoice" (you can specify it immediately in the payment purpose). The data should be in the details obtained from the beneficiary.
22. What payments can I create in Mobile Banking?
In Mobile Banking it is possible to create payments only in Tenge (KZT) currency:
- payments to the counterparty: payment for goods, works performed and services rendered;
- making social, tax and other obligatory payments;
- transfer of salaries to payment cards of employees;
- payment of pension contributions to pension funds.
23. Can I connect Mobile Banking without having Internet Banking (web version)?
Yes, you can.
24. How do I know my MB account details?
In MB you need to click on the button Home, then click on the section Balance for all accounts, select the desired account and click on it. A pop-up window will be displayed, select the Details section (where you can see it): Settlement account No., BIN/IIN, Bank's name, BIC), it is also possible to share the specified details.